top of page

The Rose Bush

Public·29 Inky Buds

Hi there Inky Buds! I hope you enjoyed my most recent article. I aimed that this article would be something different and entertaining for you all to read. Sometimes I find that I need something new to write about.

So don't be surprised if you see something based off of horror, or an occasional biography mixed into the plethora of topics that is my blog. Well anyways, I also wanted to say that I am currently working on my next article, which is a somewhat controversial/ hot topic right now.

As always here's the hint:

It's a bit obvious if you know what it is, but a lot of people haven't even heard of this topic. *Make way for the anecdote :P*

My own mother didn't even know about the topic, usually SHE is the one telling me about the news. I was honestly surprised she didn't know about it, but yeah, she didn't know about it.

Well, that is all my readers! I hope the hint tickled your "fancy," and that you are looking forward to this article. I should also say that the topic is not based on the chocolate itself, rather on who's holding it.

Thank you for your time and farewell for now!

Until next time!

🌹

About

Hi there! Welcome to the Rose Bush! You can share your opini...

Inky Buds

bottom of page