top of page

The Rose Bush

Public·29 Inky Buds

Hello out there! Did you guys enjoy my newest post? Well, I hope you did, I personally felt that the crisis with YouTube Kids needed to be brought into light. Like I said in my 'teaser' I hoped to raise awareness on this topic. Many parents today still trust the platform with the attention of their children, and I believe that this is something that can't be left alone and action is needed I couldn't believe some of the things I saw on the platform when I went in as a 'child.' Why would a child need to learn consent? They don't even know what they're consenting to, which is the perfect opening for MAPs and p*doph1les. I honestly that this is going too far, and is only getting worse. It certainly seems like children's entertainment is going down the drawing isn't it? I am honestly glad that I already experienced childhood a long time ago, and not have it sullied with all this woke programming.

I'm currently contemplating a new topic, so it's not on proverbial paper yet. In the meantime, thanks for reading Inky Buds!

Adieu!

🌹

About

Hi there! Welcome to the Rose Bush! You can share your opini...

Inky Buds

bottom of page