top of page

The Rose Bush

Public·29 Inky Buds

Hello! I hope your day is going well and that you are enjoying your weekend! You might have noticed that I have been a bit more productive lately. I personally felt that I might not be posting enough, so I thought that I should keep my readers well fed. I don't have a strict schedule, but I do at least try to post once a week. I've felt a bit more productive this week, and I kind of enjoy it. So I made the decision to post anywhere between 1-4 posts a week, depending on how the research process goes. The last 2 posts were fairly easy to accomplish because they didn't need too much source material, which was a bit easier on me. But basically, that's all. I just thought you all should know that I might post several small articles a week, or one large article for that week. Or, whenever I feel random surges of productivity :P

That is all my friends, thanks for your attention and enjoy your day!

P.S., I'm thinking about cooking up another 'biography' article like my Marilyn Monroe article, but it's a tough decision to be honest, but it's not like I don't have drafts, but either way, I hope you all look forward to it!

Until next time!

Bye now!

🌹

About

Hi there! Welcome to the Rose Bush! You can share your opini...

Inky Buds

bottom of page